Uploaded 18th May 2013 at 7:20 AM · Updated 16th May 2013 at 5:16 AM by SIMplified
The nails are for Young adult and plain old Adult females.
They can be found in the everyday, formal wear, swim-wear, sleep wear, athletic, career categories and are valid for maternity.
They are under the glove category so you can have your rings and bracelets and other things just fine
The nails have 3 channels for you to play with.
The stars and sliver of the diagonal nail tip are one channel.
There is a texturing issue. When the ring finger points downwards and the pinky points up and away from it, the top of the pinky chips. I've no idea how to fix this.
In CAS the nails are super shiny. It's nothing to worry about though, they look completely fine in the game.
So there they are! Scan the images below and if you like it, download it Please enjoy, give feedback and just have fun with your sims
Ploy count for all: 196
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
SIMplified's Kid-S Nails.zip
| Nails created by me, SIMplified.
Size: 156.7 KB · Downloads: 6,410 · 18th May 2013
|156.7 KB||6,410||18th May 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Read here :)
-You can DO whatever you want with my work. Re-color, re-texture, convert, tweak, go ahead!
__BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN.__
As in please credit me for whatever you've done to it, please if I ever search my name it'll be cool to see what you've done! I really would love to see! :)
__YOU ARE FORBIDDEN FROM EVER UPLOADING IT TO A PAY SITE.__
Feel free to ask me anything, I do what I can within reason (: