Testers wanted: green/lilac and brown beds
Uploaded 12th Mar 2005 at 9:56 AM · Updated 22nd Mar 2009 at 11:08 PM by -Maylin-
WARNING: THIS IS A BETA TEST RECOLOR: Please be sure you have read the information about beta test recolors before downloading and installing in your game: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=3244
I made some green and lilac based kiddies bedding with teddy and garden theme and some basic brown beds with motorbikes and musical instruments and would appreciate it if they could be tested please. All the black endtables and desks etc. look great with the brown bedding and all the white stuff works very nicely with the green and lilac bedding. I finally got university! We had a transport strike on the go here for a few weeks and shops just did not get it in for ages. Very frustrating.
These beds are EP ready (spent last night going through ALL of my stuff to check) but if you have any problems please let me know urgently. Any and all comments, advice, suggestions and most importantly, crits are most welcome.
I've archived as both and files and also made one large and rar.
beds.zip: Archives cannot be double compressed! Don't put a zip/rar/7z inside a zip/rar/7z! (error 104)
Size: 901.2 KB · Downloads: 634 · 12th Mar 2005
|901.2 KB||634||12th Mar 2005|
Size: 785.7 KB · Downloads: 894 · 12th Mar 2005
|785.7 KB||894||12th Mar 2005|
Size: 62.8 KB · Downloads: 430 · 12th Mar 2005
|62.8 KB||430||12th Mar 2005|
Size: 56.1 KB · Downloads: 518 · 12th Mar 2005
|56.1 KB||518||12th Mar 2005|
Size: 175.1 KB · Downloads: 517 · 12th Mar 2005
|175.1 KB||517||12th Mar 2005|
Size: 198.2 KB · Downloads: 543 · 12th Mar 2005
|198.2 KB||543||12th Mar 2005|
Size: 138.5 KB · Downloads: 497 · 12th Mar 2005
|138.5 KB||497||12th Mar 2005|
Size: 125.4 KB · Downloads: 630 · 12th Mar 2005
|125.4 KB||630||12th Mar 2005|
Size: 139.4 KB · Downloads: 486 · 12th Mar 2005
|139.4 KB||486||12th Mar 2005|
Size: 125.5 KB · Downloads: 593 · 12th Mar 2005
|125.5 KB||593||12th Mar 2005|
Size: 115.7 KB · Downloads: 589 · 12th Mar 2005
|115.7 KB||589||12th Mar 2005|
Size: 97.4 KB · Downloads: 715 · 12th Mar 2005
|97.4 KB||715||12th Mar 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.