Uploaded 18th Aug 2013 at 9:32 AM · Updated 15th Sep 2013 at 5:52 PM by SeeMyu
A man truly behind the curtains, hiding behind the true shades and lights of reality. Nick is someone who doesn't really understand, but tries his hardest to. Occasionally rejected by society, he isolates himself from everyone else, while the true spirit inside of him is aching to show its true form. He's just waiting for the one special person; someone who he's always seeing in his dreams. Maybe they'll come out from the shades and reveal themselves, or Nick just could be going insane from all of this solitude.
Maybe he'll accept his true personality one day? Maybe not? I'm not quite his puppet-master.
[color=DarkSlateGray]Age:[/color] Young Adult
Nick is packaged with the DEFAULT Skin!
[size=4][color=DarkSlateGray]Custom Content Needed[/color][/size]
YsStudio's Upperlip Thinlower Slider
Misty's Hooded Eyelids Slider
Nika V.'s Adam Skin v0.6
Zombrex's http://beaverhausenx.tumblr.com/pos...]Hair Mesh #13A
CreatureFear's http://creaturefearsims.tumblr.com/...for Adult Males
Elexis' Water Color Eyes
[size=4][color=DarkSlateGray]EPs Needed but Not Required[/color][/size]
Everyday: Pants — Pets, Shoes — University, Chain — University
Formal: Top — Island Paradise, Pants — Late Night, Shoes — Late Night
Swimwear: Shorts — Island Paradise
Outerwear: Top — Generations, Shoes — Late Night
Everyone in #create for their honest opinions
The amazing custom content creators for creating such useful contents that complimented this sim so well.
Title: Nick Shellnut
Size: 379.6 KB · Downloads: 527 · 18th Aug 2013
|379.6 KB||527||18th Aug 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.