Casual Jobs Fix (for bartender, barista or DJ)
Uploaded 4th Sep 2013 at 3:38 PM · Updated 16th Oct 2013 at 5:16 PM by cedrigo
You want your sim to work as bartender, barista or D.J. while visiting a community lot ?
But you are annoyed because your sim interrupts his task as soon as a random visitor attempts to interact with him ?
This is a bug that came out with OFB, and affects community lot's workers who are not NPC or business owners/employees.
So, I tried to fix this issue. Sims will now focus on their task and only stop their job as it was intended in previous expansion packs (Uni & NL) : when their motives are too low, or if you tell them to stop, etc.
This is my first upload, I tried to test it extensively but I'd be glad to receive feedback from other testers as well.
This mod requires OFB or later expansion pack, as there was no such bug prior to OFB and it was never fixed in later packs.
You can use this mod even if you don't have the packs that allow you to work as barista (Uni, AL) or disk jockey (NL, FT). In any case the mod will at least fix the bartender.
This is a global mod, it doesn't modify any object, only sim's behaviour at work.
This fix might conflict with mods that are modifying the way a sim decide to stop his job.
If you have a doubt, you can check with Paladin's HCDU (Hack Conflict Detection Utility).
Please don't upload this mod on other websites. Provide a link to this thread instead.
You can include or modify this fix in one of your own mods, as long as you give proper credits and a link to this page.
Additional credits : Jfade's Compressorizer
|Open for Business|
| Playable sims working in community lots (as barista, bartender or D.J.) won't stop their job anytime a random sim tries to interact with them. For OFB+
Size: 1.3 KB · Downloads: 4,286 · 4th Sep 2013
|1.3 KB||4,286||4th Sep 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.