Laurel lane Victorian Starter - No Custom Content
Uploaded 15th Mar 2014 at 4:12 AM
Price Furnished: 18,284
Price Unfurnished: 16,404
Game version: 1.67.2.024001
Lot Size: 10x15
Lot Price: 18,284
Title: laurel lane victorian starter
Description: christine-please do not re-upload.
laurel lane victorian starter.zip
Size: 2.78 MB · Downloads: 1,355 · 15th Mar 2014
|2.78 MB||1,355||15th Mar 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Please go to this link, it explains my policy concerning my custom content: http://cc4sims.com/faqdv.htm
**Note:** Please do not PM me with requests, and this includes asking me to make a lot using less EPs.
If you have a problem with one of my downloads here at MTS2, please reply to the thread instead of sending a PM. Thanks!
**If you have questions about how to download or install custom content, please refer to this page: http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php..._Custom_Content **