Tiny (360 sq/ft) [Base Starter]
Uploaded 13th Sep 2014 at 3:16 AM · Updated 4th Apr 2015 at 1:05 AM by Squircle
(1 Bed, 1 Bath)
10 years ago, you wouldn't have been able to find anything online about tiny houses. Today though, you search 'tiny houses' online and there's thousands of different articles and pages that come up. Downsizing is becoming a cost and environmentally efficient decision for people all over the world. This hand-built tiny house in particular shows off a classic cabin feel with a modern eco-friendly twist. Despite its size, this is a place where people can live together and become closer than ever; a place that you can truly call home.
After watching the documentary "Tiny" on Netflix, I decided I'd give it a go myself. So based on the tiny houses shown in the film, I present to you 'Tiny'.
Outside - Parking spot with pickup truck, bike and bike rack, grill, and fire pit with two chairs
Living Room - Two seat sofa, TV, fireplace
Kitchen/Dining Room - Table with two seats, fridge, stove, sink, counter space
Bathroom - Sink, toilet, bath/shower
Bedroom - Queen sized bed, plenty of storage (2 bookshelves, 1 accessible 1 not, and overhead cabinets)
- None! No Eps, SPs, or CC needed!
Size - 15x10
Furnished - §15,234
Unfurnished - §1,914
Lot Size: 15x10
Lot Price: 15,234
Description: 10 years ago, you wouldn't have been able to find anything online about tiny houses. Today though, you search 'tiny houses' online and theres thousands of different articles and pages that come up. Downsizing is becoming a cost and environmentally efficient decision for people all over the world. This hand-built tiny house in particular shows off a classic cabin feel with a modern eco-friendly twist. Despite its size, this is a place where you can truly become close and call home.
Size: 2.42 MB · Downloads: 2,965 · 13th Sep 2014
|2.42 MB||2,965||13th Sep 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Thank you all
Contributing to this community has been an unforgettable experience; I'd like to thank you all for your support and hope you continue to create and inspire in the future.