I didn't know how long it'd be before we got one of these in game so I decided to bite the bullet and make one myself - a uniform cap.
Non-default, one colour.
Because I wanted the hat to look more natural on bald/short hairstyles there is clipping on some of the longer hairstyles.
Same as original.
Cmar (CAS Tools)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Mesh name: TheDivineJD_ymHat_UniformCap_SolidBlack
Has Morph: Yes
Size: 148.7 KB · Downloads: 4,518 · 17th Sep 2014
|148.7 KB||4,518||17th Sep 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.