Go to Work in Everyday Clothing
Uploaded 20th Sep 2014 at 1:31 AM · Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 6:36 AM by MasterDinadan
This mod allows your sims to go to work in their Everyday clothing, rather than changing to their occupation outfit.
It should work for all careers and age groups, including custom careers.
1. Extract the file into Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods (or wherever you normally put mods)
2. In the mods folder, create an empty folder named "unpackedmod"
3. Open resource.cfg, and add the following line if it is not already there:
DirectoryFiles unpackedmod autoupdate
This mod overrides an XML (03B33DDF_00000000_8074FDDB8E9F0322) which contains data about which outfit category to use during each outfit change. Other mods overriding the same resource will conflict. This is only expected for mods that override outfit changes globally. No mods are known to conflict at this time.
The following tools and their authors:
S4pe from Kuree
XML Extractor from velocitygrass
| Work In Everyday Clothes v1
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 6,567 · 20th Sep 2014
|1.2 KB||6,567||20th Sep 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled