7 different colors of a Hoodie with the Far Cry 4 logo on the back for Males
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Game Related Clothing
If you want to know how to place an image on clothing yourself, then please watch my Youtube Video Tutorial:
How to place an Image on Clothing
Because I'm a huge Ubisoft Games fan, I'm making different kind of clothing with Ubisoft Games logo's/images on them.
I already made some with the Watchdogs logo's and this time I made 7 different colored Hoodies with the Far Cry 4 logo on the back.
More recolers with Ubisoft game logo's/images are on their way.
I contacted Ubisoft forums for permission.
It's made for males and works with Teen, Young Adult, Adult and Elder.
You can find this by: Top and then the 6th category Hoodies. Then click on the one with the 2 colored purple horizontal stripes and you will see the Far Cry 4 Swatches in there. (See image)
This outfit shows up in the everyday and athletic categories.
If you have any problems please send me a PM.
The Sims 4 Full Game
Hope you like it!
You may share my creations, but always give me credit and don't upload my creations anywhere else. Just link back to this page.
Thanks to Granthes for making the ColorMagic Tool.
Thanks to Kuree for making S4PE.
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
BakieGaming_FarCry4 Logo_HoodieZippedUp_Package files.rar
| Contains 7 package files. 1 package for each color version of the FC4 Hoodie.
Size: 1.17 MB · Downloads: 1,929 · 9th Oct 2014
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Bakie also recommends you check the following:
I have already made 2 Ubisoft Game logo clothing.
Watchdogs/Deadseq logo t-shirt for male (Includes cap with both logo's for male and female): http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=534773
Watchdogs/Deadsec logo t-shirt or female: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=537106