Uploaded 11th Oct 2014 at 11:04 PM · Updated 8th Jun 2015 at 3:08 PM by plasticbox : Moved to new Traits category
This trait has a new effect that no base game trait has: it resets the default emotion from Fine to Energized. This means that Sims will be Energized when they have no buffs, instead of Fine.
The Hyper trait has the following effects…
- Sims will default to the Energized emotion.
- Sims will take longer to become tired.
- Sims will become Angry when their Fun need is low.
- Sims will spawn whims from a merged set cloned from the Active and Goofball traits.
I was not able to get trait conflicts working, but hey, if the player wants to give their Sims a weird combination of traits, then more power to them.
Mod Not Working Properly?
Some people have reported that XML tuning changes don’t work in their game. If this is the case for you and the mod isn’t working, you can use the unpackedmod solution.
- Edit the “Resource.cfg” file in your Mods folder, and add the following line to the end: DirectoryFiles unpackedmod autoupdate
- Download the unpackedmod version of the XML files for this mod. (Please Note: The .package file is still needed for the DATA files and text strings)
- Create a folder named “unpackedmod” in your Mods folder and extract the archive into there.
Since this mod only creates new files and doesn't override existing ones, it shouldn't conflict with other mods. Please note, however, that if used alongside other custom traits with conflicting effects, only one of the traits will actually take effect, which one it is appears to be random. This trait should have no technical conflicts with any base game traits, though they may seem strange together.
This mod has been tested with the patch released on 1st October 2014.
Italian translation by BlackyVickers
Package created using S4PE: https://github.com/Sims4Group/Sims4Tools
Data files edited using Velocitygrass' Data file tool: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=531876
XML exported using Sims4XMLExtractor by Velocitygrass: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=534316
STBL editor by c_majors: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533109
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Zerbu - Hyper Trait 1.2 Translation Update.rar
Size: 6.8 KB · Downloads: 16,813 · 21st Oct 2014
|6.8 KB||16,813||21st Oct 2014|
Zerbu - Hyper Trait 1.2 - unpackedmod.rar
| If the mod isn't working properly or at all, use these files to fix it. See the mod description for instructions on how to use them.
Size: 3.9 KB · Downloads: 7,876 · 11th Oct 2014
|3.9 KB||7,876||11th Oct 2014|
Zerbu - Hyper Trait 1.2.rar
Size: 6.3 KB · Downloads: 29,674 · 11th Oct 2014
|6.3 KB||29,674||11th Oct 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled