The Flower Shop - Posters
Uploaded 4th Dec 2014 at 5:00 PM · Updated 20th Dec 2014 at 10:00 AM by KarenLorraine
You’ve built the perfect Florist shop and go to hunting for some advertising posters and there aren’t any! Well, hunt no more! I have created five posters in both Simlish and English for you to decorate your stores with.
Simlish font used: simlish typewriter, simlish tea in the garden, simlish sans, simlish sans black
Asha @ http://strictlysimlish.tumblr.com/tagged/simlish-fonts
Found: Deco>Wall hangings>pineapple
Found: Deco> Wall hangings >grilled cheese
White flower English/Simlish
Yellow flower English/Simlish
Peach flower 1&2 Simlish
Grilled cheese mesh
Amour sensation English/Simlish
In full bloom English/Simlish
Cost: both 850
Size: 545.0 KB · Downloads: 1,707 · 4th Dec 2014
|545.0 KB||1,707||4th Dec 2014|
Size: 325.9 KB · Downloads: 1,418 · 4th Dec 2014
|325.9 KB||1,418||4th Dec 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I work part time too. And when I'm not working I have to do the cleaning, shopping, cooking, ferrying and lots of other things too!
I'm a busy person, but that's the way I like it!
Creation requests (Lots only):
I will consider requests, but before you ask me take a look at what I've already built. If you have something in mind and it fits in with what I already build then ask away. Please do not ask me to build weird and wonderful things eg gothic, cemeteries, creepy/grungy or fantasy. You can read a more detailed policy on creating for you here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=3963603&posted=1#post3963603
Please be aware that I'm very busy and don't have that much free time so it might take a while, but if you're prepared to wait...:)
Most of my creations are here at MTS but you can find a few exclusives at www.leefish.nl and at www.simfansuk.com