No More Selfies! (NO LONGER UPDATED)
Uploaded 26th Jan 2015 at 3:34 AM · Updated 24th Oct 2017 at 5:06 AM by DrChillgood
A major problem with The Sims 4 is that the game is very dated, with the heavy focus on current technology. The Sims 3 was bad enough with Sims whipping out their phones and watching YouTube, but it's taken to the next level.
There's already a mod to stop the autonomous phone gaming and web surfing, but nothing for the blasted Selfies. So, I took it on myself to snuff out these obnoxious little animations. The final straw was seeing a Selfie during cooking in lil bag2's post over in the WTF moments thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...098#post4657098
I snipped the Teen Idles (the Selfies) from the Teen buff (0x6017E896 instance 86DC) and made the Take Selfie Together social (0xE882D22F instance 17DC3) non-autonomous. You can still direct them to Selfie together if you want, but the autonomous solo Selfies should be gone.
Size: 5.2 KB · Downloads: 7,348 · 14th Jan 2017
|5.2 KB||7,348||14th Jan 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
The creator also recommends the following uploads: