Free Spirit ~ First in the Caravan Series
Uploaded 5th Feb 2015 at 7:45 AM · Updated 6th Feb 2015 at 12:20 AM by fairycake89 : to waffle on even more
This Caravan is the first in a series of caravan lot homes I am creating and it will be the simplest one. I built this in Dragon Valley using the lot called Cladach Beach (I replaced the existing lot with a 20x20 grid). I wanted to create a private, almost lonely feeling for a loner sim. These caravans are beautiful traditional homes and I really want to explore them and the lifestyles they can sustain. In game the maximum width they can be is four squares wide, so furnishing them is a fun challenge.
The lot includes the basics for a horse and a dog. There is also a small vegetable garden. The toilet and shower arrangements are taken care of by using the 'All In One Toilet & Shower' which came with the IP expansion pack.
Custom Content used but not included
Build Your Own Playable Gypsy Caravan by Cyclonsue at The Sims Resource The download comes as package files and Sims3 Packs in case you are allergic to Sims3 Packs like I am.
Dragon Valley is important for this lot
I hope you enjoy!
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 18.130
Lot Price (unfurnished): 12.314
Title: Free Spirit
Description: Free Spirit
Size: 189.7 KB · Downloads: 1,160 · 5th Feb 2015
|189.7 KB||1,160||5th Feb 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!