Mithandryl - A Fishing spot
Uploaded 16th May 2015 at 5:16 AM · Updated 16th May 2015 at 7:03 AM by fairycake89
For beginner fishers there are frogs (from WA) and common lake fish, there is also one spot with more rare lake fish. Planted among the trees are some mushrooms and other harvestables, and on a long forgotten grave there is a *Death Flower. If you want more plantables, simply choose the ones you like in the BuyDeBug menu and plop them down. There is plenty of room
At night the small lake is home to some fireflies and an ethereal mist.
I place my fishing spot in Moonlight Falls on the lot designated as a small park (you need to re-designate it as a fishing spot) at 71 N Falls Avenue.
*Legacy players may need to know this.
I have Dragon Valley installed but don't feel that not having it will make a huge difference to the feel of this lot
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): 11.521
Lot Price (unfurnished): 6.388
Title: Mithandryl - a fishing spot
Description: Mithandryl - a fishing spot
Mithandryl - a fishing spot.rar
Size: 587.0 KB · Downloads: 2,350 · 16th May 2015
|587.0 KB||2,350||16th May 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!