Uploaded 19th Nov 2015 at 7:15 AM · Updated 22nd Feb 2016 at 1:54 PM by plasticbox
Update 2016-02-22: Dutch translation added.
Update 2015-11-26: French and German translation added.
I never use the Oolong anyway (because Energised sims are getting on my nerves), so I just replaced that instead of making a new craftable which would have involved overriding a bit more stuff.
Strings 0x15FF03CF, 0x9ECAACC3, 0x75E912C2, 0x11DF2270
Localised for US English, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch and German (thanks to pinketamine and VikingStormtrooper for making the Spanish / Italian strings available, Enki for the German strings, MiniMimi for French and ElenaInTheSims for Dutch).
Size: 5.3 KB · Downloads: 6,642 · 22nd Feb 2016
|5.3 KB||6,642||22nd Feb 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.