Lucy Van Pelt -- from "Peanuts"
Uploaded 11th Jan 2016 at 6:57 PM · Updated 12th Jan 2016 at 1:11 PM by spladoum
For the January item theme of "Tv/Film/Movies," I give you Lucy Van Pelt, of the "Peanuts" comic, (in)famous for her 5-cent psychiatric assistance and her complete unwillingness to hold a football for Charlie Brown.
Lucy is a cheeky and rotten little girl with a vast superiority complex that often gets her into trouble (Diva, Inappropriate). Despite dispensing advice to others on how to handle their problems, she's not particularly good at taking her own advice and is frequently in a bad mood thanks to normal life situations (grumpy). She also seems to be a bit prone to crushing on the wrong guys (Charlie Brown, Schroeder) which never ends well for her. Still, though, she's got time to grow out of it ... right?
Lucy was developed as a child sim, but she grows up into a nice-looking teen and adult sim as well (if you want to grow up her up right away). She is saved using default EA skin.
Lucy's facial sculpt was developed using a MasterController increased facial slider range of 3x. I think that she should be okay if you don't use MasterController in your game as long as you don't try to further adjust her face; otherwise you'll need to increase the facial slider settings in MC to keep her features from going haywire.
Lucy uses three pieces of custom content in her photos, none of which are strictly necessary, but are recommended if you want her to look like the classic Charles Schultz version of Lucy.
SBSkin Version 2.0 C -- by Mallow
Peter Pan Collar Placket Dress -- by SimsinSpring
Skysims Hair 109 retexture -- by PixelatedZombies
I hope you'll enjoy playing with her in your game.
Charles Schulz, creator of the "Peanuts" comic, for making such a memorable character.
Title: Lucy Van Pelt
Size: 364.7 KB · Downloads: 1,596 · 11th Jan 2016
|364.7 KB||1,596||11th Jan 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.