In the Summertime
Uploaded 20th Jan 2016 at 1:10 AM · Updated 20th Jan 2016 at 12:41 PM by heaven
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
When the weather's fine
You got women, you got women on your mind
Have a drink, have a drive
Go out and see what you can find
-because making these poses reminded me of Wedding Crashers
a_heaven_bicycle01 - Riding sitting down
a_heaven_bicycle02 - Riding standing
a_heaven_bicycle03 - Waving
a_heaven_bicycle04 - No hands
a_heaven_bicycle05 - Legs outstretched
a_heaven_bicycle06 - Holding bike up
a_heaven_bicycle07 - Leaning on bike
a_heaven_bicycle08 - Walking with bike
Poses were created with a female in mind but they should work for both genders. You will need to use moveobjects to place your sims in the correct position. Though I have included the codes, they are also pose list compatible.
Recommended Custom Content
The poses were made with the following CC. Though they may work with other bicycles, I cannot guarantee that. The poses will fit on the bike properly without the need for alt, as long as you didn't use alt to place the bike.
Bicycle Female by AnoeskaB
Cmo for the Pose Player and the Pose Pack Creator
Kaleekalo for her amazing Pose Creation Series
A for the Blender plugin and rigs - Sims 3 Clip Tool
morganaplays for needing the poses and supplying the showcase pictures for this upload.
I did not take the first 3 pictures (with the redhead) and cannot answer WCIF questions for them
Size: 54.9 KB · Downloads: 4,571 · 20th Jan 2016
|54.9 KB||4,571||20th Jan 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Policy and Preferences
Please Do Not:
- Claim my work as your own.
- Reupload my work anywhere else.
- Include my content with your own upload. Link back to the original download post instead.
- Include my content in a Mods folder upload.
- Use my creations as a base to edit and reupload as your own.
- Convert my content to other games without asking first.
- Edit my creations for your personal use only.
- Use my lots/sims/content in stories (though please don't take credit for them).