Boring Coffee Table
Uploaded 4th Feb 2016 at 7:34 PM · Updated 15th Feb 2016 at 12:48 PM by plasticbox
20 colour variants, available in Coffee Tables / Accent Tables for 65§.
High Poly: 251V/170F
Mid Poly: 321V/158F
Low Poly: 246V/132F
Sun Shadow: 76V/84F
blender, TSRW/Milkshape, s4pe.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pbox_boring-coffeetable-1x1.package (inside pbox_boring-coffeetable-1x1.zip)|
|Title||Boring Coffee Table|
|Description||A small, boring coffee table.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Boring Coffee Table|
Size: 23.3 KB · Downloads: 10,377 · 4th Feb 2016
|23.3 KB||10,377||4th Feb 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.