Backless Double Delight
Uploaded 12th Feb 2016 at 12:50 PM · Updated 1st Mar 2016 at 2:03 AM by plasticbox
2016-02-29: Updated with new string resources which might fix the crash that some people reported in the comments.
This is best used against a wall at the top end, because the armatures are wall-mounted.
Five colour variants (the rest would have been redundant since they're always the same except for the tiles), found in Showers/Tubs for 1.800§. Textures and so on are all referenced from the original.
High Poly: 1464V/1194F
Low Poly: 905V/642F
Sun Shadow: 360V/621F
blender, TSRW/Milkshape, s4pe.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pbox_tub-backless-doubledelight.package (inside pbox_tub-backless-doubledelight.zip)|
|Title||Double Delight Backless|
|Description||A backless version of the Maxis “Double Delight” showertub.\n\nmodthesims.info/m/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Double Delight Backless|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 51.0 KB · Downloads: 52,994 · 1st Mar 2016
|51.0 KB||52,994||1st Mar 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.