SIP Living Room-3 Recolours
Uploaded 3rd Apr 2016 at 8:54 AM · Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:48 AM by Michelle : Fix a typo
Recolours of the Jasmine-Living Room #3 from Sims In Paris, using shasta's YETI colour palette also Fairy Floss and Lemon Drop. The coffee table, curtain rod and wall lamp frame come in Steel only. The I made a small alteration to the wall lamp, to make the metal recolourable.
As Sims in Paris has closed all meshes and collection file are included.
These are base game compatible, no EP's or SP's required!
Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Living Chairs. Price: §629.
Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Sofas and Loveseats. Price: §1,450.
Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Coffee Tables. Price: §400.
Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Coffee Tables. Price: §240.
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Curtains. Price: §195.
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Plants. Price: §165.
Found: Buy Mode > Lighting > Wall Lamps. Price: §360.
Custom Content used in my screenshots: Museé Public Collection Sculpture in YETI colours coming real soon.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. A colour chart is included in the file.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
All images I use have either been randomly collected over several years from within Public Domain, are mine or used with permission from the artist.
Big hug and many thanks to shastakiss for the YETI Colour Palette.
Sims In Paris for the meshes
Simonut for requesting these recolours.
|Filename||sip-liv3-jasmine-armchair.package (inside SIP-Living3-Recolours-ByMichelle.zip)|
|Title||sip** living3 -armchair- by Jasmine|
|Filename||sip-liv3-jasmine-coffeetable.package (inside SIP-Living3-Recolours-ByMichelle.zip)|
|Title||sip** living3 -coffeetable- by Jasmine|
|Filename||sip-liv3-jasmine-curtain.package (inside SIP-Living3-Recolours-ByMichelle.zip)|
|Title||sip** living3 -curtain- By Jasmine|
|Filename||sip-liv3-jasmine-plant.package (inside SIP-Living3-Recolours-ByMichelle.zip)|
|Title||sip** living3 -plant- By Jasmine|
|Filename||sip-liv3-jasmine-sofa.package (inside SIP-Living3-Recolours-ByMichelle.zip)|
|Title||sip** living3 -sofa- made by Jasmine|
|Filename||sip-liv3-jasmine-walllamp.package (inside SIP-Living3-Recolours-ByMichelle.zip)|
|Title||sip** living3 -walllamp- By Jasmine|
Size: 14.06 MB · Downloads: 6,311 · 3rd Apr 2016
|14.06 MB||6,311||3rd Apr 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures