BB's Shakerlicious Kitchen Appliance Recolours
Uploaded 2nd May 2016 at 7:33 AM · Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:43 AM by Michelle
I have included the MESHES for the Cooker, Dishwasher and both Fridges but strongly suggest, if you don't have the rest of the Shakerlicious Kitchen, you head on over to Buggy's Retreat and check it out, as well as all the other goodies she has.
These are not all base game compatible, SEASONS is required for the counter top recolours!
Shakerlicious Kitchen Curvy Cooker
Found: Buy Mode > Appliances > Cooking. Price: §900.
Shakerlicious Kitchen Dinky Fridge:
Found: Buy Mode > Appliances > Refrigerator. Price: §980.
Shakerlicious Kitchen Fridge 1:
Found: Buy Mode > Appliances > Refrigerators. Price: §1,200.
Shakerlicious Kitchen Dish Washer:
Found: Buy Mode > Appliances > Big Appliances. Price: §800.
Imperial Plumbing Works Tivoli Basin:
Found: Buy Mode > Plumbing > Sinks. Price: §560.
Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Counters. Price: §365.
Country Fried Island Counter from McKraken Industries: slaved to the 'Counter-Country-New Mimic'
Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Counters. Price: §375.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. MESHES and colour charts are included in the files.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
Buggybooz for the beautiful Skakerlicious Kitchen MESHES.
|Filename||BB_ShakerliciousKitchen_DinkyFridge.package (inside BB'sShakerliciousAppliances-Recoloured-ByMichelle.zip)|
|Title||Shakerlicious Fridge 2|
|Description||Kinky Dinky Fridge shaped by buggybooz part of the Shakerlicious Kitchen.|
|Filename||BB_ShakerliciousKitchen_Dishwasher.package (inside BB'sShakerliciousAppliances-Recoloured-ByMichelle.zip)|
|Description||Shakerlicious Kitchen Set by buggybooz@MTS.info|
|Filename||BB_ShakerliciousKitchen_Fridge1.package (inside BB'sShakerliciousAppliances-Recoloured-ByMichelle.zip)|
|Title||Shakerlicious Fridge 1|
|Description||Shakerlicious Fridge 1 by buggybooz@ModTheSims.info|
Size: 1.96 MB · Downloads: 3,997 · 2nd May 2016
|1.96 MB||3,997||2nd May 2016|
Size: 2.09 MB · Downloads: 4,381 · 2nd May 2016
|2.09 MB||4,381||2nd May 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures