MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by ohmysims Posted 10th Jul 2016 at 8:37 PM - Updated 21st Jan 2017 at 4:42 AM by ohmysims
974 Thanks Thanks 307 Favourited
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Compatible with the patch PC Version 188.8.131.520 / Mac Version 184.108.40.2060 (Jan 12, 2017.)
Update Jan 21, 2017: VERSION 3. Updated for Patch 1.26.96 (aka Toddler Patch). Now all age groups can eat this food as before.
Update Nov 9, 2016: VERSION 2. Now chopsticks are animated. (replaced with EA ones that came along with the patch 1.24.102.)
Update August 1, 2016: Dutch translation updated.
Update July 11, 2016: Czech, Dutch, Norwegian, Russian translation added. Chinese translation updated.
Update July 15, 2016: Danish, Finnish, Swedish translation added. Japanese translation updated.
This is custom food that sims can prepare on the stove.
- YOU NEED CUSTOM FOOD INTERACTION v1.9.1 or higher for the recipe to be available in game.
- No cooking skill is required (Lv1)
- Any mushroom can be used as ingredient but not required.
- Tagged as Seafood.
- Cooking steps and props (chopsticks and bowl) are customized.
- Available for all age groups.
- Your game version must be at least 1.26.96 (aka Toddler Patch) for this recipe to work!
- Made with PC Version 220.127.116.110
- Basegame Compatible, but the dish will also show up in the restaurant menu if you have Dine Out installed.
- Should not conflict with any other mod.
- Safe to merge with other files.
How to use this recipe:
- Make sure your game version is up-to-date.
- Make sure you installed all the required files (both recipe and custom interaction script)
- Click either refrigerators or stoves in game and choose [Cook Custom Meal] pie menu.
- Choose the recipe you'd like to cook from the list. Please note that recipes won't appear If your sim doesn't have the required skill.
- English, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Norwegian, Russian (all translated by myself using the strings of other custom food and google translator.); Chinese (parkjoonho), Dutch (ElenaInTheSims), Polish (simmingstuff), Spanish (alexpilgrim), Swedish (heihu).
Now this recipe is translated by all the language supported. But still, feel free to correct any mistake and add suggestions!
English / Octopus Udon / Prepare Octopus Udon / Serve Octopus Udon
Note: [Prepare xxx] is an interaction name for making a single meal, while [Serve xxx] is an interaction name for making a group meal. These are shown in the sim's queue while they are making the food.
- Since the group meal mesh doesn't have proper geostates, the pot always look full even after sims eat up all the servings.
- Single meal: 998 vertices / 1344 polygons
- Group meal: 1578 vertices / 2057 polygons
- Custom chopsticks: 64 vertices / 40 polygons
- Custom empty bowl: Same as EA bowl
- Plasticbox for the custom interaction script and tutorial.
- Graycurse for helping the FoodGroup improve the script.
- Noir and Dark Sims for the food mesh. Bowl and pot are EA meshes edited by me.
- Made with Sims4Studio, Blender, and Photoshop
Size: 1.17 MB · Downloads: 97,644 · 21st Jan 2017
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents