Artist's Abode - No CC
Uploaded 5th Aug 2016 at 12:42 AM · Updated 4th Aug 2016 at 9:38 PM by Indilwen
This modestly sized house is designed with the slightly unconventional in mind. Downstairs consists of two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen and dining room, whilst the upstairs boasts a studio perfect for the artistic or athletic Sim.
Most of the lot is base game compatible, although I have all EPs installed apart from Ambitions, Showtime and Into The Future. Items from Stuff Packs are not present in this download, as I do not own any.
As far as I am aware there are only a few EP objects (including a window) from Pets, Generations, University Life and Seasons. If you don't have them in your game they should be replaced upon loading the lot.
Artist's Abode is my first upload to MTS.
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): $43,102
Lot Price (unfurnished): $27,202
Title: Artist's Abode
Description: Perfect for the starving artist or the single Sim, this moderately priced home offers a slice of classy suburban living.
Title: Hacking out Lot 7
Description: ES Advent calendar lot nr 7, by Nea Sterling @ES
Size: 1.63 MB · Downloads: 330 · 5th Aug 2016
|1.63 MB||330||5th Aug 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!