(5) Random Jonesi Bed Blanket Recolors
Uploaded 2nd Jul 2017 at 11:45 AM · Updated 2nd Jul 2017 at 3:13 PM by PenelopeT
I highly recommend some of the bed blanket add-on items found https://sims2artists.com/index.php?board=317.0 ,https://sims2artists.com/index.php?board=354.0 and http://www.feenwald.de/en/deko/tep_bb_01.php. Jonesi and Impish Parody's bed blanket add-ons that were shared on BlackpearlSims can be found via the links on http://under-your-skin.com/forum/index.php?topic=1531.0.
Those are all the add-on links I can think of at the moment.
The files are clearly labeled per the images above. Recolors are shown on one of Jonesi's add-ons.
Location in-game: Decorative>Miscellaneous>§150
Textures: https://www.designshock.com/fabric-texture/ and http://www.designfreebies.org/free-...triped-fabrics/ Photoshop
Wall and floor shown are by me, and not available.
Description: By Jonesi Reflexsims Forum.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 2.49 MB · Downloads: 4,549 · 2nd Jul 2017
|2.49 MB||4,549||2nd Jul 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.