9 Colorful Flower Crown Recolors, YA-Elder
Uploaded 22nd Aug 2017 at 8:26 PM · Updated 12th Sep 2017 at 12:27 AM by InLovewithRed
Mesh: MESH IS INCLUDED The 3t2 mesh was converted by XenoriaRose and was originally created by Mitarasi for the Sims 3 but is now retired (no site now).
Basic Information: You can find these in the Accessories tab and will work for YA-Elder females. The mesh has its own unique bin number and so are layerable with other accessories.
Also, as shown in the upload photos, some hairstyles clip edges of the crown. Just be careful when you are choosing a matching hairstyle.
There are 9 different color options: Indigo, Macaroon, Salmon, Greys, Pink/Blue, Pink/Purple, Green/Yellow, Blue/Orange, Yellow/Blue/Pink. If you look through the photos and decide you don't want a particular one, all package files are clearly labeled in zip.
I LOVE this mesh (I am obsessed) and am really excited about these recolors. (plus the screenshots were really fun to take!) I hope all of you like the awesome flower crowns too. All feedback/comment/thanks/smilies/screenshots are welcome!
Technical: A BIG thanks to the Sims 2 Body Shop, Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, FRAPS (Screenshots), Mitarasi for the original mesh, and XenoriaSims for converting it to the Sims 2, and Mod the Sims for the awesome Sims community.
I could not have done this without all of their hard work before me!
Size: 3.18 MB · Downloads: 4,484 · 22nd Aug 2017
|3.18 MB||4,484||22nd Aug 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|xenoriarose.tumblr.com/post/37889845718/just-fulfilled-an-accessory-conversion-request-at (non-MTS link)|
What am I working on now? Took a short hiatus but am slowly getting back into the creating zone. It's been hard for everyone. Anyways, I've taken a break from the giant bout of cards for Mog's Postal System I was working now. Instead I posted crew neck recolors for adult males I had been working on (they're so neglected!) and I'm looking through old files to finish up forgotten projects. [Updated as of 11/7/20]