New Painting: It's Not A Boy
Uploaded 3rd Oct 2017 at 3:41 PM · Updated 3rd Oct 2017 at 3:05 PM by lientebollemeis
To create this I used a banner I found on the Internet and I used the word "Not" from a photo I found of that episode of Friends: The One Where Emma Cries. So it's Phoebe's handwriting you see on the wall hanging in The Sims.
I thought it would be a nice addition to the theme Maternity and Beyond.
This object is actually a clone from the Maxis painting: 'U-R-Here -n- We-R-Here' Poster
But I didn't change the GUID.
So if you just download this, it will be a recolor of the painting 'U-R-Here -n- We-R-Here' Poster. (The other recolors still work).
If you change the GUID (just don't upload it again), you'll have a new object.
The price, environment,... is still the same, but as this is a clone, you can change it as you like.
I didn't change the catalog description. It's still Maxis'.
As mentioned above you can change the details/make it a standalone object, but just for personal use. Don't upload it again with your changes.
Maxis: 'U-R-Here -n- We-R-Here' Poster
Description: Whether you are planning a weekend get-away or planning where to build your next home you know you can check this fine poster for a super high level perspective.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 61.5 KB · Downloads: 194 · 3rd Oct 2017
|61.5 KB||194||3rd Oct 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
My creations are only supported on my blog:
The most chance I won't miss your message is to contact me on my blog. Or on MTS by e-mail (not PM): http://s2idownloads.blogspot.com
(There's an easy contactform on the left.)
Go to FAQ
The careers don't show up in my game.
What is PTO?
Can you create a career for me?
The lifespan doesn't work.
Could you create a career for Sims 3 or Sims 4?
Download all creations
A lot of my creations like TS3, TS4, clothing, food, lots, tutorials, ideas and careersand any future creations since April 2018 are only found on my blog: http://s2idownloads.blogspot.com
You can find an overview of all creations ever made and where to download them on my blog. You can there also download them all at once.
1. Only share the link to my work. Don't upload my creations anywhere!
2. Don't modify my work without permission. Just send me an e-mail.
2a. This also regards conversions to any other game.
2b. From the moment you use part of my creation you need permission to upload it.
2c. You can always contact me on my blog.
3. Do NOT use my creations as a base to make edits and reupload, anywhere. (e.g. PTO careers)
4. When using my work in your pictures, please, give credit (name and link to my blog (link to creation itself is not necessary. A link to my blog is enough)) so people know where to download it.
5. Respect my ideas. Please, don't copy my ideas for your own projects and claim it as your own. Give credit (link to my blog http://s2idownloads.blogspot.com ) in every upload linked to my idea! (e.g. PTO careers)
6. Please, don't link to MTS. Link to my blog: http://s2idownloads.blogspot.com