"Little Dancers" - 5 Toddler Animations
Uploaded 25th Jan 2018 at 4:57 PM · Updated 2nd Feb 2018 at 6:45 PM by TheSweetToddler
You will need this to use the animations: http://modthesims.info/d/441682
Also, if you want your toddler to continuously dance, but not use the same animation in a loop, what you need to do is reset the animation player is needed and when you click "add to playlist" add all the animations except for the surprise one (because that'll just look weird), and command your sim to play them on loop. You might want to put the animations in twice, which means enter the name twice, like this: p_TST_HeadBangLight then again p_TST_HeadBangLight and the same with all the others.
p_TST_ ... this is the surprise one, but the name will be in the video.
-Please don't re-upload this to a pay site or claim as your own.
One more thing, if anybody would like to actually make an interaction for toddlers to dance using my animations, feel free to, but let me know
-Enjoy and Happy Simming!
-Cmomoney for the incredible Animation Player
Size: 64.5 KB · Downloads: 1,800 · 25th Jan 2018
|64.5 KB||1,800||25th Jan 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I love creating poses and animations!
And remember, you can be, do and have anything you want in your life, but only as long as you believe so!
(No requests please! Suggestions/ideas are welcome from time to time though).