Shoulder Height Slider (All Genders)
Uploaded 9th Jun 2018 at 10:31 AM · Updated 9th Jun 2018 at 11:41 AM by Hellfrozeover
Okay, so I said I wasn't doing requests, but I did quite like this idea, so I decided to make a shoulder height slider This is available for sims of all genders and body frames from teen through to elder and allows you to increase the height of your sim's shoulders. This has the added benefit of making the neck appear longer without increasing the sim's height.
The height slider can be found in the front-facing shoulder section as shown in the preview images (up/down), the traps slider can be found in the back-facing preview images (up/down) and the shoulder bone slider can be found in the left and right shoulder section (up/down).
This will conflict with any mod that replaces the resource 8B18FF6E_00000000_0000000000005CFD.
Created using the TS4 MorphMaker
A few people who suggested this and Cmar for the Morph Maker
| NEW FILE, MULTIPLE SLIDERS
Size: 36.8 KB · Downloads: 178,473 · 9th Jun 2018
|36.8 KB||178,473||9th Jun 2018|
| OLD FILE, HEIGHT ONLY
Size: 17.1 KB · Downloads: 43,935 · 9th Jun 2018
|17.1 KB||43,935||9th Jun 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Mesh Conversions (within the Sims series)
Reuploads on foreign language sites to make it easier for non English speaking players to access it. A link to my own site is preferable if you could, but this is okay as long as you provide credit and a link back to the original.
Including the mesh in your recolour as long as you credit and link back.
Optional (nice, but not necessary)
Tagging when you use my CC if you want me to see it. I love seeing what you all create and do with it :)
Comments and feedback
Taking credit for my CC or claiming it as your own
Converting my CC outwith the Sims series without my permission
Using my CC or any part of it (including textures) to make money, including Patreon Early Releases
Uploading my CC to Paysites or putting it behind a pay wall (looking at you, Simsdom)
Anything to do with TSR
Reuploading my CC to English language sites. What’s the point? Just link to the original!
If I leave the simming community, my CC may be uploaded to a free, adlink-free graveyard site.
Yes - Sims
Change their names/traits etc
Make them over
Edit them with sliders
Use them in your stories
No - Sims
Claim them as your own
Anything to do with T$R, the Gallery or Sims 3 Studio
Involve them in Simumblr blogs, because no
Don't punch dolphins