"Throw Up" For Everysim v.1.2.4
Uploaded 1st Jul 2018 at 8:47 PM · Updated 3rd Jun 2020 at 9:16 PM by Nies : Cleared for 1.63.133
If you experience troubles, let me know!
Sick of your sims NOT throwing up when you want to?
Well, here you go! Now you are the one making them puke when they don't seem to want to on their own!
What This Mod Does
This mod unlocks the "Throw Up" Interaction - depending on the flavor you choose (see below) - on toilets for Teens up!
I have created it (in literally 5 seconds) after I noticed that when playing a pregnant sim, this interaction is now unlocked.
Your sims now get a +2 uncomfortable buff "Gross Taste" lasting for 4h after throwing up, because we all know it's not a pleasant taste. To get rid of it, have them brush their teeth, and all problems are magically fixed.
Which XML Files have been altered?
Which File Do I Use?
I have added two flavors to this mod: Throw Up For Everysim ALL, which is literally everyone (Teens and up).
Throw Up For Everysim SQUEAMISH will unlock the interaction for squeamish sims and the already set sims which by the way are
- sims feeling sick
- pregnant sims
- food-poisoned sims
- vampires with the withered stomach
- sims with rodent disease level 3
- sims who caught a sabotaged grand meal with yuck fruit
(yes, I know, THE MORE YOU KNOW)
Note that the squeamish versions obviously requires Outdoor Retreat.
PLEASE ONLY USE ONE AT A TIME!!! Shoving both of them into your mods folder isn't really the way to go.
Thoughts, bugs, ...? Leave a comment!
Flerb on Deaderpool's Discord regarding "HELP! Where do I put my buff now?!"
Size: 5.9 KB · Downloads: 5,740 · 22nd Jun 2019
|5.9 KB||5,740||22nd Jun 2019|
Size: 6.2 KB · Downloads: 1,697 · 22nd Jun 2019
|6.2 KB||1,697||22nd Jun 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled