"Golden autumn 2" - Collection of clothes for Elder Female
Uploaded 21st Oct 2018 at 8:29 PM
Our older women do not want to dwell on their old clothes and want to get new bright and fashionable outfits. And we will delight them again!
I present a collection of four new dresses - “Golden Autumn 2”! All clothes are classified as casual. Dress are also in the official category.
- All costumes use a mesh - AdeLana_EF_mesh002
Textures and images Credits:
All textures taken from Wildberries:
1 To create a texture of red blouse - here
2 To create a texture of blue blouse - here
3 To create a texture of dress - here
4 To create a texture of jacket and skirt - here \ here
mesh dress - 2292
Adobe Photoshop CS6,
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No metadata is extracted from the uploaded files.
Golden autumn 2.rar
Size: 907.0 KB · Downloads: 8,378 · 21st Oct 2018
|907.0 KB||8,378||21st Oct 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
About Sims, lots, meshes, rekolors, walls and floors
You can use them as you like. But:
- Do not give as your own works
- Do not use for downloads and presentation of your work on paid sites
- If possible indicate author
Friends, I am from Russia. English is not my native language. Advance I am sorry for the delays and errors in replies.