Love Letters (Flirty/Romantic decoration)
Uploaded 6th Dec 2018 at 11:30 AM · Updated 25th Jul 2021 at 10:18 PM by Sresla
- Once the emotional aura is enabled, provide a +3 Flirty "Romantic Decor" moodlet to Sims in its proximity (ages Teen through Adult)
- Select "Read a love letter" from the menu for a +1 Flirty moodlet "Romantic Memory" that lasts for four hours (ages Teen through Adult)
- Selecting "Read a love letter" results in a retuned "fans self" animation because those letters are steamy! Since I only play m/m relationships, the animation included is Socials_Responses_Flirty_HighIntensity_FanSelfMale (I'm a new modder so adding multiple animations is a bit beyond me; there is one for FansSelfFemale) but prior to uploading I did test the letters to ensure they were safe for all ages consumption and discovered that ladies will also fan themselves so hey, mission accidentally accomplished
This mod will conflict with any mods editing these resources:
Instance 000000000000739A/000000000001FEE9 sculptTableMedium_EP03RWfanMail_set3 (City Living expansion - Letters by the pile)
BakieGaming for his YouTube videos on item tuning. These are extremely helpful to super beginners like myself since visual guides = all
Sims 4 Studio
orangemittens for their Sims 4 Studio tutorial about item tuning
A lot of posts by scumbumbo that I read through trying to make sense of everything as a first-timer
11/10/20: Confirmed working with patch 1.68.
07/24/21: Confirmed working with patch 1.77.
| Retuned decorative clutter called Love letters to provide both a romantic/flirty environmental buff as well as interactive/clickable moodlet.
Size: 20.1 KB · Downloads: 10,938 · 6th Dec 2018
|20.1 KB||10,938||6th Dec 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled