EDIT 2: La Croix "Wall Flowers" Wall Lamp
Uploaded 7th Jan 2019 at 1:53 AM · Updated 30th Jan 2019 at 3:45 AM by Deastrumquodvicis : dharden is a clever clever person
The new pictures are taken without the bowl hider, so you can clearly see that the subset is whatever matches the metal, not the shade. You'd think otherwise. Silly EAxis.
Size: 2.82 MB · Downloads: 291 · 12th Jan 2019
|2.82 MB||291||12th Jan 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Psychosims's "Wall Flowers" default and add-ons - now all fixed!
Everything in my La Croix palette
create/upload recolors (including altering clothes for different body shapes)
modify/upload modified meshes (if/when I make them)
do as much for private use as you like
AS LONG AS:
you give full credit (and link) to me for the original
you do not upload to paysites/donation items