101 Road to Nowhere (The Sims 2)
Uploaded 21st Feb 2019 at 10:12 PM · Updated 21st Feb 2019 at 8:44 PM by Aqua Sims
There is no CC used in this build.
There's 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
I got really inspired after seeing the new gamepack StrangerVille announced and decided to recreate this lot. It would be kind of nostalgic to see this lot in a town that's inspired by The Sims 2 world Strangetown.
1. Download the .rar file.
2. Place the .rar file into the Tray folder, that's in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4.
3. Extract the .rar file.
4. Delete the .rar file after the extraction, since it's not needed anymore.
5. The lot is installed and can be found in your gallery.
If you would like me to recreate a lot, feel free to leave a comment!
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 75,789
Lot Price (unfurnished): 36,370
Name: 101 Road to Nowhere
Description: This is a re-creation of a house The Smith family lives in from The Sims 2.
|Cats and Dogs|
|Kids Room Stuff|
101 Road to Nowhere_Remake_AquaSims.rar
| Extract it to the Tray folder!
Size: 201.1 KB · Downloads: 1,563 · 21st Feb 2019
|201.1 KB||1,563||21st Feb 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\