No more DeskCleaning
Uploaded 6th Mar 2019 at 12:21 AM · Updated 14th Feb 2020 at 6:08 PM by Anonymouse85 : Update
After a lot of caffeine, I have 2 new (old) mods for you. My killing-useless-time-filling-interactions, ahem, no desk-cleaning mods are back.
Take the noDeskCleaning if you don't want anyone, including maids and butlers, to clean desks.
Take the noDeskCleaningForPCSims if you don't want the sims in your household(s) to clean desks.
It is a little more than a simple override but it won't conflict with any other mods, unless they're using the same resources.
The following resources have been improved, ahem, modded:
notepad++ aaaand: Scumbumbo for helping me with the first versions of this mod, without Scumbumbo's help, this mod (and the previous version) would not exist.
Type: No Autonomy
|Vintage Glamour Stuff|
Size: 2.5 KB · Downloads: 922 · 14th Feb 2020
|2.5 KB||922||14th Feb 2020|
Size: 2.6 KB · Downloads: 1,149 · 14th Feb 2020
|2.6 KB||1,149||14th Feb 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled