49 Shields Road - Starter House
Uploaded 29th Jul 2019 at 9:29 AM · Updated 30th Jul 2019 at 9:08 PM by WatermelonSandal
Lot Price (furnished): 19,993
No included custom content.
Custom Content Required But Not Included:
- 102 Seasons compatible plants by bienchen83
- Krampft Industries Value Counter Add-Ons by Michelle
Optional Custom Content:
- White Roof Trim Defaults by Phaenoh (original by Nevaeh223 and plasticbox)
49 Shields Road is another starter home built on a 2x3 lot furnished for a couple of Sims. The decor is more old-fashioned compared to no. 48 , making it more of a country starter. This house also has a pool in the back, and room for a driveway to the left.
Lights in all rooms
Outdoor lighting and seating
Swimming pool with ladder and diving board
Landscaping in the front and back
- This lot has been checked and packaged with Mootilda's Sims2Pack Clean Installer V1.6.22
Title: 49 Shields Road
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
| 49 Shields Road - Starter House
Size: 325.4 KB · Downloads: 345 · 29th Jul 2019
|325.4 KB||345||29th Jul 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Nearly all of my downloads require custom content to appear and/or work properly. Some of my downloads do not require any CC.
If you want to use my lots to showcase any of your build/buy content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
If you want to use my Sims to showcase any of your CAS content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
I don't take requests.