Interactions Queue Extender
Uploaded 7th Aug 2019 at 4:26 PM · Updated 8th Apr 2020 at 1:00 PM by TURBODRIVER
NPC Sims (not playable Sims) and pets are not affected by this mod to avoid potential simulation lag caused by overzealous autonomy.
The Interactions Queue Extender Mod is a TS4SCRIPT file. You are required to place it directly in the Mods folder or one folder deep, otherwise it will not function!
It's unlikely this mod will become broken from game patches. If your game fail to load or your Sims refuse to perform actions, remove it.
This mod does not conflict with other tuning mods that affect the Sim instance.
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 33,534 · 7th Aug 2019
|1.2 KB||33,534||7th Aug 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled