H&B MiniChef - Counter Slot Mini Fridge
Uploaded 12th Dec 2019 at 10:46 PM · Updated 13th Dec 2019 at 11:46 PM by littledica
NEW MINI FRIDGE
Mini fridges are a classic of the university experience, and The Sims 4 Discover University didn't fail to deliver that! However, the EA mini fridges have one design flaw. In order to look nice and slender, they can't be slotted to counters, as they would look pretty weird. H&B is here to the rescue with an all new product: H&B MiniChef!
EXCLUSIVELY Slots to counters.
In case you forgot what a mini fridge is. Yes, this mini fridge is located in Appliances > Fridges, who would've thought!
Full name in game: H&B MiniChef Built-In Fridge
Searchbox keyword: Littledica
Texture size: 1024x1024
Tools used: Sims4Studio, Blender, Photoshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||littledica.H&B.minichef.package (inside littledica.H&B.minichef.rar)|
|Title||H&B MiniChef Built-In Fridge| Littledica|
|Description||Innovation doesn't always have to come on a bigger scale. Sometimes, size really doesn't matter! The proof is in the mini fridge! H&B is proud to introduce the MiniChef, superior quality materials and cutting edge refrigeration technology meet a small format.|
|Mesh name:||H&B MiniChef Built-In Fridge| Littledica|
|Games used||Discover University|
Size: 1.54 MB · Downloads: 39,435 · 12th Dec 2019
|1.54 MB||39,435||12th Dec 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.