Off Grid Tiny Shower Toddler/Pet Tub Combo
Uploaded 8th Feb 2020 at 5:08 PM · Updated 2nd Oct 2020 at 1:15 AM by K9DB
Compatible with game version: 220.127.116.110 (Batuu Patch)
Something else for your tiny homes/bathrooms!
So you have a tiny home or bathroom with no space for a huge bathtub...but you have a toddler?
- A one tile shower with a small tub at the bottom, the perfect size to bathe your toddlers or small dogs! (technically you can bathe large dogs too, but they will clip the wall)
- Functions both "off the grid" and "on the grid" (There will be duplicate grayed out interactions when "off grid", these are the ones that use the normal "on the grid" water and produce bills...so you still have that option when "on the grid")
- This is a singe object that has simplified tuning made using the shower/tub combo. It contains all shower interactions for adults/kids, and bathing interactions for toddlers and dogs.
- There is a medium slot in the back corner of the tub.
For more Off grid/tiny home combo items:
- Classic Toilet/Sink Combo
- Modern Toilet/Sink Combo
- Tiny Spa Toilet/Sink Combo
- Off grid Toddler/Pet Tub
It took me forever to find a good way for the curtain to work, unfortunately I had to cut it narrower to prevent it from going through the wall when open, but I guess it gives enough of a splash guard that way right?
It comes in all the original colours but I added some pics to show how the curtains look. I had to adjust them to show their patterns best.
You'll notice that the "footprint" is off center...not to worry, the actual object footprint is correct, but the game always puts the reference of it directly on a square. Unfortunately I couldn't center it because of the way sims are programmed to get into and stand in the shower. Just hold down the "alt" key when placing.
If you've placed the shower between two walls sims will put the toddler/pet down too close to the wall (so they clip the wall) after their bath, but they aren't stuck, they'll just waddle off as usual.
If you place the shower next to a wall on the right, sims will complain of routing issues if you select woohoo. I just couldn't figure this one out. I think it has something to do with the internal sim programming again. But woohoo works if there's no wall or something two tiled to the right of it.
Made using Sims4Studio, Blender, Notepad++ and S4PE
|Filename||DB_Shower_Toddler_Pet_Tub.package (inside DB_Shower_Toddler_Pet_Tub.rar)|
|Title||Xtreme Shower Tiny Tub with Customizable Curtain|
|Mesh name:||Xtreme Shower Tiny Tub with Customizable Curtain|
Size: 63.8 KB · Downloads: 32,166 · 1st Aug 2020
|63.8 KB||32,166||1st Aug 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Going through my mods now...and wow, just about everything is majorly different..and I am majorly annoyed, lol! It might take a while, but I'll get it done!