Reduced Skill Class Cost
Uploaded 21st Feb 2020 at 6:58 PM · Updated 21st Feb 2020 at 6:41 PM by Anonymouse85
If you wanna be extra mean to your Sims (of if they are already rich enough to not care): You can, with the 350 Simoleons version.
Pick only one version!
decide between paying the bills, eating or going to a skill class. They can (potentially) do it all now.
It will not conflict with other mods unless other mods use the same resources (which doesn't seem to be
the case because the search for a mod like this didn't lead to any results).
The following resources have been editet:
Go and get that knowledge!
Size: 5.1 KB · Downloads: 984 · 21st Feb 2020
|5.1 KB||984||21st Feb 2020|
Size: 5.1 KB · Downloads: 687 · 21st Feb 2020
|5.1 KB||687||21st Feb 2020|
Size: 5.1 KB · Downloads: 1,023 · 21st Feb 2020
|5.1 KB||1,023||21st Feb 2020|
Size: 5.1 KB · Downloads: 640 · 21st Feb 2020
|5.1 KB||640||21st Feb 2020|
Size: 5.1 KB · Downloads: 1,661 · 21st Feb 2020
|5.1 KB||1,661||21st Feb 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled