Darren Hair Recolors - Highlights
Uploaded 7th Mar 2020 at 6:49 PM · Updated 3rd Mar 2020 at 2:25 AM by daman19942
All of the base colors for these highlights are Maxis Match. I started from Black, Brown, and Red. My recolors are:
-Black with Brown Highlights
-Brown with Orange Highlights
-Black with Platinum Highlights
-Red with Black and Red Streaks
Took a long time to play with these to get them right, but I think the result is worth it. If these are popular, I am considering making more recolors.
IMPORTANT MESH INFORMATION!
I have included Ade's original "Darren" mesh in this download for simplicity. I obtained the original mesh by downloading Peppermint & Ginger's Maxis Match retextures. If you would like the binned retextures, please download from this link: https://peppermint-ginger.tumblr.co...fileshare-12-mb
These are unbinned, meaning they will show up in your custom hair tab.
Ages kids through adult. No known issues, and no expansions required for these to work.
The sim is one of mine named Dorian. His shirt is a version of the "Skater" shirt from the Teen Style Stuff Pack.
Ade_Darma and Peppermint & Ginger
Daman19942 Darren Recolors.zip
Size: 5.33 MB · Downloads: 4,469 · 7th Mar 2020
|5.33 MB||4,469||7th Mar 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|https://peppermint-ginger.tumblr.com/post/170087059664/download-3t2-ssb-simfileshare-12-mb (non-MTS link)|