Uploaded 28th Apr 2020 at 1:57 PM
I created these Portraits on my Ipad Pro with my Apple Pencil!
I'm a portrait artist in real life and thought it would be fun to draw portraits of my sims to decorate their homes with.
You can find the wall hanging in the buy mode catalog in the decorations tab under paintings and posters. It is titled Fantasy Portraits and sells for $475
World of Darkness
Dungeons and Dragons
World of Warcraft
Description: A series of fantasy portraits of different sims, by Claire Vanessa Gray.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Fantasy Portraits
Size: 651.6 KB · Downloads: 409 · 28th Apr 2020
|651.6 KB||409||28th Apr 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.