- Arm Sliders, Neck Sliders, Ears Point: leWing
- Shoulder Width: jonha
- Chest height, Z-Body Height, Z-Leg Height, Shoulder Bone Width, Chest Width, Hip Width: OEM
If you don't download the body sliders, then he will still have the same face, just a default body.
Ash Ketchum (Japanese: Satoshi) (Veronica Taylor/Rica Matsumoto) is the main character of the Pokemon anime (1997-present).
Hailing from Pallet Town in the Kanto region, Ash began his journey at the age of 10 as a warm-hearted and well-intentioned but stubborn, rash, and amateur Pokemon Trainer. With his Pikachu at his side, he's determined to catch 'em all, and to be the very best like no one ever was.
A couple of things to say about this Sim:
- Obviously in the anime the characters have very elongated eyes, which would look hideous in TS3 (I checked). Hence, his eyes are closer to those of the game's pre-made Sims, while he still holds the same facial features that make him recognisable. Ash also has a very pointed nose tip which I had to sand down.
- No "Z" marks on his cheeks! That might be the first thing you noticed. I have made them, but when I showed them to some people in the site's Discord chat, they suggested I use pores instead.
Age Group: Teen Supernatural Type: Human
Traits: Adventurous, Ambitious, Clumsy, Good Lifetime Wish: N/A
Favourite Food: Pancakes Favourite Music: Pop Favourite Colour: Red Voice: 1
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
6th Jul 2020 at 4:07 AM
Last edited by jotaerre : 6th Jul 2020 at 4:21 AM.
Awesome sim version of Satoshi, great look-alike, would be interesting to see a sim of his partner Kasumi.
I'm not creating sims/sims stuff anymore, but I'm still in the creative path, check part of my current creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Feel free to call me J.R., all my friends calls me in that way.