Tuition Dollars Door (Recolour)
Uploaded 11th Sep 2020 at 10:33 PM
I've always felt that the graphics for a lot of objects in the game are a bit too cartoon like in the sims 4. In my opinion they lack texture and I struggle matching colours with objects when building. This is why I decided to recolour these doors to match my other CC and have textured them to give them more realistic appearance. The colours I have used match with CC by thejim07 and Felixandre. In fact I have incorporated some of the textures used by felixandre to recolour and re texture these doors.
-There are 24 swatches
-These Double Doors are found in build mode in the tall doors category
-Cost = $1000
Hope you enjoy
Colour system and textures originally used by felixandre
Description: (Recolour of original maxis mesh)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Your Tuition Dollars Door
Size: 7.82 MB · Downloads: 4,847 · 11th Sep 2020
|7.82 MB||4,847||11th Sep 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.