Due to the well-known bug(a.k.a. Father Winter bug) that came from the latest patch, a bug fix mod is needed for this mod to work properly. Please install LeRoiDeTout's 'Should Fix SIAFU Errors' mod along with this mod. If you don't have the SIAFU error fix mod, you'll not be able to wear most of the new outfits in this mod.Nov 24, 2020 - v2 Release!!
1) Outfit changing is now an "Immediate Interaction."
2) Bunches of New Outfits Added (check at the description below)
3) Outfit Categories Re-organized
'Wear Uniforms!' is a mod that allows sims to change into a huge variety of outfits with great convenience. These outfits include many sorts of situational uniforms, skill-related outfits, apparels bought from market stalls, and more. From version 2, this variety increased even more due to addition of styled looks.
You can simply on your sim self, click on 'Wear Uniform...',
Select an outfit category, (in this case 'University')
And select an outfit.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 180.6 KB · Downloads: 3,783 · 23rd Nov 2020
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Page 2 of 2