Grogunome (Baby Yoda as a Gnome - Functional)
Uploaded 5th Apr 2021 at 8:40 AM · Updated 5th Apr 2021 at 7:57 AM by soaplagoon
It requires versions 184.108.40.2060 (PC) / 220.127.116.110 (Mac) or later in order to work. It shouldn't require the latest patch (PC: 18.104.22.1680 / Mac: 22.214.171.1240) since it was made some time before, but it is still a good idea to keep your game up to date just in case. It is Base-Game Compatible (BGC), but if you have Seasons installed it works the same way as regular Gnomes during Harvestfest!
It is a standalone object with the exact same mesh and LODs as the original game object. It doesn?t have any specs because I didn?t know how to import that for this type of build object. It includes two (2) swatches, the first is my edited texture used in my Baby Yoda Default Replacement (eyes from the show, smoothened textures). The second swatch is EA's original texture for the object. Both swatches can be seen in the previews above. The in-game thumbnails should be auto-generated. You can find it in the Build-Buy catalogue by searching the objects name ("Grogunome"), or by looking under the decor ("sculpture" or "kids decoration" subcategories) categories. It costs 77 simoleons.
This item should not conflict with any other in-game or custom content item as it is a standalone mesh. However, there is possibility of it conflicting with mods that change the behaviour of gnomes.
Happy simming, and may the force be with you!! :D
Description: Baby Yoda... "The Child"... Grogu... it does not matter who he is. If you do not appease him, he will come for you. Mod by @soaplagoon on tumblr/MTS
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Grogunome
Size: 682.6 KB · Downloads: 598 · 5th Apr 2021
|682.6 KB||598||5th Apr 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: