Bonfire Wallpaper ~ a set of 4 leaf patterned walls
Uploaded 16th May 2021 at 5:26 PM
About the design:
"Remarkable leaf wallpaper. A textural tribal tempo echoed in striking contrast across dense foliage, a visual imprint of intrinsic primal rhythms. The Bonfire wallpaper resonates with reverence for the land and sings of the dreamtime. The crackle of baked leaves and smokey ceremony of fire stick farming inspires this uniquely Australian impression of the landscape."
These walls are much nicer than they look in the photos ~ I hope your sims will like them
Title: Bonfire Wallpaper in Ametrine
Description: Bonfire Wallpaper in Ametrine by Milton & King. Made for TS2 by: CatherineTCJD @ MTS2
Title: Bonfire Wallpaper in Domino
Description: Bonfire Wallpaper in Domino by Milton & King. Made for TS2 by: CatherineTCJD @ MTS2
Title: Bonfire Wallpaper in Ginger Spice
Description: Bonfire Wallpaper in Ginger Spice by Milton & King. Made for TS2 by: CatherineTCJD @ MTS2
Title: Bonfire Wallpaper in Norse
Description: Bonfire Wallpaper in Norse by Milton & King. Made for TS2 by: CatherineTCJD @ MTS2
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Size: 944.5 KB · Downloads: 168 · 16th May 2021
|944.5 KB||168||16th May 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Sims are FREE.