Simsco Instant Lunchroom
Uploaded 19th Aug 2021 at 4:44 AM
Put this cafeteria station on nearly any lot (hidden lots excluded for the time being) and a cafeteria server will show up three times per day to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. No more shall University students be the only Sims privileged enough to dine on soggy BLTs out of a steam table!
The Instant Lunchroom is a handy way to keep Sims well fed while they engage in their go-go lifestyles of cross-stitch, diving for treasure in the islands, singing karaoke, and idk, probably painting or something. Only from Simsco!
I really like putting a cafeteria station on various types of commercial lots. Museums, for example. I've never been to a museum that didn't have a cafeteria somewhere. Retail lots, from big department stores to little bodegas, are also great places to have a place to eat. It's perfect on Community Lot venues.
I didn't want to have to 'Hire a Vendor' every time. I wanted the server to show up automatically, like they do in the Student Commons in Britechester. So I came up with this mod.
If you want to put a lunchroom in your house, be my guest. Who am I to stop you? The screenshot above is from a bodega on the ground floor of residential apartment building lot.
Anyway, I've found it to be a versatile Sim appliance, and am happy to share it with you.
Breakfast: 5:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Lunch: 11:00 AM - 2 PM
Dinner: 4:00 PM - 9 PM
Requires Discover University
Type: Object Mods
Description: No matter where you are, or what you do, you gotta eat. Simsco, a commercial kitchen supply giant, has developed this automatically staffing cafeteria line to solve that problem. Put this cafeteria station on nearly any lot (hidden lots excluded for the time being) and a cafeteria server will show up three times per day to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Simsco Instant Lunchroom
Size: 1.45 MB · Downloads: 2,437 · 19th Aug 2021
|1.45 MB||2,437||19th Aug 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled