Lavender Orpington Hen
Uploaded 13th Sep 2021 at 2:54 PM · Updated 12th Sep 2021 at 2:13 AM by lowflyer
Since it doesn't appear chickens can be edited in CAS, this is about as much of a face picture as I can get.
I trimmed back the combs a bit, though they aren't perfect per the breeds, toned down the rooster-y hackles, and corrected some of the feathering around the heads. I also added the correct color earlobes with fuzzy feathers. Usually the color of the earlobes shows the color of the eggs, but not always.
I corrected the colors per the breed, of the legs and beaks, as well as the eyes and plumage. It appears that whoever designed them at Maxis has never seen a chicken that didn't come out of a bucket with a side of gravy. They look like their wings are clipped!
You will need to use the standard cheats:
They should not conflict with other chicken recolors.
They are found in Build/Buy with the debug objects, and cost $25 each.
Check out my other chicken recolors here on MTS!
Srsly's Custom Livestock Purchase Menu at https://www.patreon.com/posts/54506613 so you can purchase them from the Coop.
LOWFLYER: I'm not driving fast, I'm just flying low!
Description: Orpingtons, regardless of color, are quiet, easygoing and friendly.
Mesh name: Hen ~ Lavender Orpington
Lavender Orpington hen.zip
Size: 3.68 MB · Downloads: 588 · 13th Sep 2021
|3.68 MB||588||13th Sep 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.