Real Breeds: Buff Orpington hen
I trimmed back the combs a bit, though they aren't perfect per the breeds, toned down the rooster-y hackles, and corrected some of the feathering around the heads. I also added the correct color earlobes with fuzzy feathers. Usually the color of the earlobes shows the color of the eggs, but not always.
I corrected the colors of the legs and beaks, as well as the eyes and plumage. It appears that whoever designed them at Maxis has never seen a chicken that didn't come out of a bucket with a side of gravy. They look like their wings are clipped!
You will need to use the standard cheats:
They should not conflict with other chicken recolors.
They are found in Build/Buy with the debug objects, and cost $25 each.
Try Srsly's Custom Livestock Purchase Menu at https://www.patreon.com/posts/54506613 so you can purchase them from the Coop.
Description: A hen can lay eggs while they are in a coop. If you have a hen and a rooster, the hen might lay Hatchable Eggs.
Mesh name: Buff Orpington hen
Size: 3.64 MB · Downloads: 673 · 13th Sep 2021
|3.64 MB||673||13th Sep 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.