MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Frame Nectar Rack

by enable_llamas Posted 26th Sep 2021 at 9:18 PM
12 Comments / replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
A simple, industrial style metal nectar rack for all your nectar needs. Stackable as the eaxis ones, with working full/half-full/empty geostates. Expensive version so it gives a better boost to the stored bottles' value.

Found under Storage/Misc for $950; recolorable with 1 channel.

Requires World Adventures.


Polycount:
high/med: 1384f / 464f

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 3 World Adventures
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
enablellamasFrameNectarRackExpensive.rar

Size: 327.9 KB · Downloads: 878 · 26th Sep 2021
327.9 KB 878 26th Sep 2021
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Quick Guide:

1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.

For Package files:

1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).

For Sims3Pack files:

1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).


Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.


Need more help?

If you need more info, see:
 
12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Sep 2021 at 9:37 PM
Looks great! My snob wine connoisseur sim will appreciate this fine addition to her interior! Thank you for this upload.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 12:06 AM
Lovely modern-looking nectar racks! Thank you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 2:07 AM
Gorgeous, thanks for this.
Scholar
#5 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 11:32 AM
Just one channel?

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 11:46 AM
I don't play with nectars that much, but I still want to get this rack. It suits my build style. Thank you .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 10:37 PM
Incredible how realistic and at the same time stylized it is! as we say in Spain: ''¡esto es la hostia!''
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 11:24 PM
You must be reading my mind (my apologies for the images in there), because I've been looking for a simple, modern-looking functional wine rack. Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Sep 2021 at 1:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPat
Looks great! My snob wine connoisseur sim will appreciate this fine addition to her interior! Thank you for this upload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desiree101
Lovely modern-looking nectar racks! Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pary
Gorgeous, thanks for this.

Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aisquared
I don't play with nectars that much, but I still want to get this rack. It suits my build style. Thank you .

Lol I guess my sims are all drunks, they're obsessed But it's a great skill tbh, there's so much to do and it's all pretty fun gameplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musico
Incredible how realistic and at the same time stylized it is! as we say in Spain: ''¡esto es la hostia!''

¡Muchas gracias! Mi español no es muy bueno y no se que es "hostia"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCad
You must be reading my mind (my apologies for the images in there), because I've been looking for a simple, modern-looking functional wine rack. Thank you!

Lol yeah, the eaxis ones aren't exactly ideal if your sims aren't living in a (faux) French chateau or a Laura Ashley catalog circa 1992
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Sep 2021 at 1:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_tor
Just one channel?

Well there's not that much of it tbh, I don't really see where another one would go? The bottles are ea-standard and have their own non-recolorable texture. Which part were you thinking about being separate?
Scholar
#11 Old 1st Oct 2021 at 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enable_llamas
Well there's not that much of it tbh, I don't really see where another one would go? The bottles are ea-standard and have their own non-recolorable texture. Which part were you thinking about being separate?

For example you could make frame edges another recolorable channel. With rusted metal pattern you could make it a little bit weary. That will be useful not only for industrial houses but also abandoned cellars. With wooden pattern it could be even shabby chic!

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Oct 2021 at 2:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_tor
For example you could make frame edges another recolorable channel. With rusted metal pattern you could make it a little bit weary. That will be useful not only for industrial houses but also abandoned cellars. With wooden pattern it could be even shabby chic!

You mean the outer-most horizontal bars plus the vertical ones? Or just the vertical?
Scholar
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 3:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enable_llamas
You mean the outer-most horizontal bars plus the vertical ones? Or just the vertical?

I thought about both horizontaland vertical. Also the little more rust under the places for bottles to make horizonat bars look like striped could be great. Just an idea

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.